Brockman Group is spearheaded by Darren Brockman.
A highly skilled tradesman with vast experience across multiple disciplines, Darren is the proud holder of multiple licences, work tickets and trade certificates.
Wherever possible, your facility and/or asset can be completely managed by us without the need for your day-to-day intervention – other than to seek approvals where required.
To ensure the highest quality service, just some of the systems we have in place include:
- Regular updates and reporting
- Monitoring of relevant industry legislation and news
- Proactively assessing the performance of the portfolio
- Proactively providing overall advice and ideas for improvement
- Attending to general enquiries, complaints and questions
- Acting as the first port of call for all enquiries regarding the assets under our control
- Maintaining awareness of your business and infrastructure program, the current political environment and
contentious issues that may impact on the asset
- Assessing and providing recommendations on the responsibility, methodology, compliance and cost estimates of
maintenance and repairs
- Implementing repairs, and managing maintenance programs, including planned or unplanned maintenance and
- Preparing specifications and schedules for all maintenance works
- Appointing, controlling and supervising specialised consultants and contractors as required with the
maintenance of the portfolio
- Scheduling property condition inspections for all infrastructure
- Managing and maintaining planned maintenance activities
- Responding to reactive issues such as removal of illegal waste disposal, fence repairs, signage maintenance and
acts of vandalism
- Complying with all necessary legislative, regulatory and policy requirements in the management of all
- Maintaining auditable internal records for expenditure approved internally by the Contractor.
- Providing financial reports as detailed in the Contract
- Obtaining approvals and permits for works as required in accordance with relevant policies and procedures (i.e.
building permits, clearing permits, tree removal, etc).
- Maintaining comprehensive records so information can be provided to you – our client – at any reasonable time